See here for details on ways to work with me: Consultations & more
If you would like to book an appointment, please send me an email introducing yourself. Tell me about yourself and why you’re looking for help with a ketogenic or low-carb diet. Be sure to let me know about any medical conditions you have been formally diagnosed with, and whether you’re already following a ketogenic or low-carb diet, or if this type of nutritional strategy will be new to you. If your inquiry is specifically about weight loss, please tell me your age, height, current weight, how long you have been at this weight, and what your historical highest weight was in the past. I cannot reply to you without this information. Please save us both time.
Consultations will be guided by your individual situation and goals, but may include:
- Guidance on getting started with a low carb or ketogenic diet -- but just about everything you need to know is in my book, End Your Carb Confusion.
- Troubleshooting if you’ve already been following a low carb or ketogenic diet for a while and are not getting the results you want – this is very common!
- Help with fat loss if you're stuck in a stall or plateau. (Check out my book, The Stall Slayer, for help with this as well.)
- Keto reality check. Do you feel totally overwhelmed and confused by conflicting and crazy-sounding advice out there about keto? No idea what to do anymore? I'll help you tune out the noise and get clarity. (I also recommend reading this blog post.)
- Evaluating a food journal or tracking app
- “Pick my brain” – answers to general questions about the ketogenic/low carb way of eating
- Education regarding how & why this way of eating works if you’d like to understand the science behind this approach
- Help interpreting lab tests & bloodwork in the context of dietary changes and overall nutritional strategy. (I am not a physician and do not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)
- Recommendations for lab testing that may help identify hidden obstacles/roadblocks to achieving your desired results
- Tips for eating keto on a budget
- How to stay keto/low carb while traveling or on the road
- Quick & easy meal prep ideas
- Recommendations for nutritional supplements, if warranted
Initial consultation: 90 minutes - $185 (USD)
Consultations can be done via phone or Zoom, so location is not an issue. Click here to contact me to book an appointment.
Please note: I do not create meal plans or recipes. My goal is to show you how simple & easy it is to eat keto/low carb without a meal plan. Once you have some basic knowledge, this is extremely simple and straightforward. It doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. You don’t have to weigh and measure all your food, or use pricey and complicated gadgets, contraptions, and apps to be successful. I can recommend meal plan services and keto cookbooks and recipe websites, but truly, this really is much simpler than many have led you to believe.
- , by Ellen Davis
- , by Miriam Kalamian
- , by Nasha Winters and Jess Higgins Kelley
- , by Amy Berger
- , by Mary Newport
- , by Dale Bredesen